About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Chapter 235(Boring week??Not yet one week..@.@)

Hope this week also a normal week which mean nothing will happen..
Hope so??
Sure will~~

Argh..
Account folio arrr..Is okay..Pn Yip will help us a lot although she really want to kill me..=X..
I don't have arrogant my dear teacher is just I will sleep if got nothing to do so I go wipe window end up get scold..=..=
Oh well..Better score a excellent result for these exam..Don't want to disappointed my kai ma..=3

Whoa..I feel so weird..Suddenly she so friendly with me..@.@
Am I sick??Or what??Anyways better beware..I don't know whether she is just want to get some info??

Rawss~~
I miss you mom..I want you..I need you..I just freaking freaking want and love you..My dearest mom..Muackxzz..

Ding dong~~
I want to take a nap and than wake up do homework!!!Yeapp~~Homework..=X..
I love all my friends~~~~~

Tee Hee..


Write at 03.08.2010 by -VoN S@N-