About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Chapter 238(A day with my daddy..><)

Hehe..Today early morning feel so super hungry...
After eating soup wan tan mee..My dad said go to PC Fair

Me..Dad
I want to go also~~
Faster get ready then..Go bath too..Your hair is super messy
Give me one hour like that.
Faster..

Well, is really took me hour to finish bath, dry, comb and tied my hair and settle everything..

Than me and dad went to Kelana Jaya to take LRT..
From LRT to KLCC..Hehe Yeah..Finally arrived at KLCC than is time to find PC FAIR..

Before daddy start sesat..Dad's bought bread at ROTI BOY. Daddy also sesat when searching but still managed to find and then the first place we go is "intel" than to "kaspersky"..Hehe..

At Kaspersky I went in than a guy who came to me and ask me one question that is who the founder or Kaspersky?? I say don't know.. Daddy say don't know..
Than he show us one stuff only I answer "Eugene.."
And he said "correct, here the flyer"..
Than I blur and say "O.o"..
Than he like searching here and there and give me a pen..A big size ball pen which I love it..Haha.. Thank~~
Dad's bought 3 user of anti virus internet 2011 since he trust Kaspersky..Hehe..
And the lucky draw I get another pen..Ish..I want the t-shirt so much..I love it..Simply and nice..TT

Than later we walk there and here..I saw so many camera, laptop and is make me wanna it so so much but daddy don't want to buy for me..TT..Daddy so bad..
Fine..I next year or another next two year..I will continue beg my dad for a new canon camere..I just love CANON Camera..Hehe


Than we went to another place which sell mostly small small place but is crowded and I almost dizzy..
Dad's bought me a 8gb thumbdrive..^^..But I change the design..Hehe
Dad himself bought a lot of stuff..

My dad bought a printer at "brother" there..
Beside that, dad also bought mouse computer, cd, more than 5 thumdrive and blah blah blah..

Haha..
During at the thumdrive place..I feel something very funny..
A 2gb sell at RM 20..
A 4gb sell at RM 24..
Which mean you just add up 4 buck, you can have extra 2gb..So cheap huh??XD
Lolxx..
If me,I will buy the 4gb if I have to choose..Hehe..
What about you??

And the most funny thing is:
This lady talking to her friend saying "why people come to Pc Fair huh?"
Well, I don't know what her friend answer but I answer in chinese "cause you got nothing to buy lor~~(meaning is people come PC fair is hoping to get some cheap tekno stuff for self using,office or family use but to me the lady is like thinking PC fair is useless..The price is still expensive..==)
I told my dad about it and my day answer me "people come for PC Fair is to buy something la..Not like the lady.."


Aiii..I so stupid..I now only know that my sister is work at STANDARD CHARTERED..XD End of PC FAIR..Hehe.. Still..Dad..I very happy to have a day with my dad..
For some reason I proud of myself..
Usually this age of girl like me...15 or 16 years old will rather go out with friends or what..I mean if with dad also must whole family but today is just me and my dad..I love you dad..I miss my mom a lot..XD

Write at 08.08.2010 by -VoN S@N-