About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, August 27, 2010

Chapter 246(Have a nice day on Saturday..Opss..I mean Friday..=D)

Today Saturday morning..(Is Friday morning la..==)KK..Friday morning..Wake up and keep nagging my dad take me out to eat..Tee Hee
I love to merajuk with my dad..XD
I admit I still kid..
Haha..
So went to Lai Kong eat western food..Meepss..Once a while a while mah..Hehe

So went to home and start my account projek..Lol.
My account projek is do half, play half and blah blah..
Hehe..
Did I mention I got my new colour lens??XD
No..=PP
I got it yesterday..I love the colour but really hope the size can smaller 1 mm or 2 mm..=P


I look so so weird..@@

Till now..I not really suit with the lens..Maybe is the water content make my eyes so fast dry..Ishh..=.=
I have to put some eyes drop to make me feel comfort..Later must put..Meeppss
The lens colour is light purple but is doesn't look like..=P
Is more like dark..Hehe..The name is "Pop C Light Violet"..
I now blogging and I wearing it to make me feel suit with it..

Hmmm..
The bad thing I felt is I have to use "Renu Sensitive" only cause I felt my eyes is damn super sensitive..XD
And have to buy the eye drop since my eyes is damn fast dry..@.@
Sigh..
I won't buy so big lens next time..=PP
Haha..Hope after few day trying at home will make me feel better and better..

Later have to do account homework only do sejarah..XD
Weeee~~
I miss you and need you and love you..Who??
Whoever feel is who lor..X33~~

Write at 27.08.2010 by -VoN S@N-