About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Chapter 244(What I doing is not study but playing around..=3=)

Geeezz..
I really really must go study..
But I don't have the mood..Meepss..
Lolxx..
To me study only got mood when at school and tuition..Tee Hee..
Kk..


I not a coffee lover but to me coffee is just a medicine..=X..A medicine to stay awake fully at class..Hehe
Since now is puasa month..Everytime I have to take the coffee and went to the corner at back only drink..Haha..
Pei Li and Yi Hui will always 'aiyo, Von San with her coffee behind..'...
Is not I want to but I don't know la..

Like today at BM period..I was damn super sleepy but still I still can finish up Pn Wee homework with my super blurr condition..=X..Hehe
I don't know I just asleep or half sleep+half awake..
Than later after Bm period..I went to drink coffee than the whole day I at school is awake..Hehe..
I know coffee is bad but I promise once I holiday..
Coffee is not my fav like I said..I drink it cause I need it..

Maybe some of my friends said is my stupid thinking but still..
I will take care myself..Like now..I sleepy but I still have to do my revision..No matter how..T^T..

I suddenly miss my mom so much..
I know I a type of 50% pampered girl toward to my mom..
I know I being selfish but my mom said she might back when my bro 21 which make me damn no mood..
For few reason..
Mom will skip my birthday for few years which I don't like..
My dad had been skipping my birthday for 2 years cause of the running event..
Which make me damn no mood but still managed to be happy..
Now my mom who doing this..I hate it..
I want my mom to be with me when I 17 or 18..Geeezzz..
I love my mom but I being too selfish..I guess...

Argh..I getting blurr and blurr..
Hope I still can absorb what I gonna study later..Ciaoxzz..

Write at 25.04.2010 by -VoN S@N-