About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Chapter 248(Love the day on Sunday with my family..=3)

I love today..
Thank to me who being so hungry..
I keep asking my dad I want to go out eat and some sort..
Than my sis said want to treat us go eat..=D

So we went to Mentali and round round and finally go to Japanese Restaurant to eat..=D


Here the place..XD

Than we went in and start to order food..XD


My bro and my dad who thinking what to eat..Haha..I also thinking what I should eat too..=D
So after that ordering the food and we all decide to drink hot macha or can call as hot green tea..
While ordering..I keep sms with you all nonsense..=P


Is really hot...3=
Lucky that place is cold so the hot macha so fast will be warm..Haha


Daddy with his luxurious dish..Haha..

I keep taking pic cause I said I wanna blog it so so much..=D


One of my bro dish..Haha..XD


My sis's udon..=D..I forgot the name..Paiseh..=X


My yummy yummy dish..I love the soup..=PP


My bro main dish..=D


Dragonfruit and mango..I luv and my mom love but she current not at Malaysia..T3T


My funny bro with the towel..Lol..


Total the price is Rm75.90..What an expensive breakfast and lunch..=X


Thank to my dear sis..XD..I promise I will less complain about you..I try..X3

I miss my mom..No matter how I have to go study..I will korbankan my coffee for it..=X
I don't want Pn Azah to feel bad and this the only way I think I can do..

Wish me luck..Want to prove I am not a stupid girl..Haha..
Ciaoxzz..

Write at 29.08.2010 by -VoN S@N-