About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chapter 250(End of August..=D)

End of the August..
August month I feel so happy..
Family,friends or what..
Make me feel important..=D

For Family
Dad
I know my dad love me and care me lot..
I know sometimes I can be super annoying, super naughty..I sorry for that but I love my dad..=D

Mom
I being like a 3 years old kid toward to you.
I admit I jealous jie jie lot lot..
I very mafan or what..
I always hope you can more attention toward to me more than jie jie or gor gor..
I just hope..
T.T

Kai Ma
You care me and love me..
Yakult for me..
Chicken floss buy for me..
Take me go eat all the rich rich thing..
I love you a lot...
XD

Sis..
You care me I understand..
You nag me cause you hope I can be more lady-like..
You want I be more responsible to myself and so so on..
You want I score a better mark.
Although sometimes I feel you annoying but I know you care me a lot a lot..
=D

Bro..
You sometimes scold me for not respect you cause I rude..I sorry
Sometimes you felt I super annoying..I sorry
Still what..I like you lot lot my bro..
I wish your SPTM will score well cause you are my best bro..

Bobby&Bubble..
Two annoying two..
So??
Bubble morning follow me wake up..
Make me feel got someone with me..
Bobby will care me and love me..
No matter what..You this two dog is my fav..=D

Photo Pic..=D
I will list out the important to most most important...XD


Jason Lim
Although you seem quiet but everytimes at tuition I moody..
You will always talk funny thing to make me laugh..=D
And know what..
You super super love Pei Li..Haha
I know that.=D

Pei Li
My ketua class..
You always tell me patience with Pn Sagun cause you know I super dislike her..
You teach me homework which I don't know how to do..
And I like you lot lot..=D

Soon Soon Jie..
You so friendly..
You teach me account which I don't know
And now you help me check my document..
All I can said is just thank..A thank..=D

Harris
A friendly guy..
You always talk nonsense but you make me laugh like hell..=D
When I emo-ing..
You still make me happy..Haha
You are such a good malay friend..

Xue Yi
Form 3 good little mei..
I love you lot and lot..=D
But now you must focus your PMR..
Anyways
One word..Good luck Mei..=D

Zhen Jian
Sook May's husband..
Not to mention he smart but he humor too..=D
Always make people laugh..
Rich but humble to friends like us..XD
You love your May a lot..I know that..I see that too~~

Yi Hui
My darling
I love you
You teach me like Pei Li too
You joke with me
I wish you happy happy O.oo

Hui Yen
Sometime fierce to me but no matter how..
I know you care me a lot right..
One word..
You are the best..=D

Sook May
I don't know how to say but you really make me feel great and know what..
You are my goodies best friends..Haha..=D

I love every one of you..Love mean friends love la..Don't simply think..

I love my family too~~~~~~~

Write at 31.08.2010 by -VoN S@N-