About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Chapter 200(Tired is all the reason I can give..=.=)

Geezzz..
Get scolded by Pn.Sagun..
Fine~~
No mood..
Later need to go sleep since I so tired right now..

Oh well..
Sorry to Miss Emelia for morning what I done..=P..
I know I just fake fake with you because few reason:
1.We same class(If not same..I don't think we will talk..)
2.Do you noticed I will never talk with you more than 100word??Maybe got but seldom..

Sorry..Emelia,you smart,you pretty,you popular and many more~~ but I can't be a really really good friend just normal friend and you also won't mind to have I this friend..=PP

Oh well..
I love all my bestie~~..Muakzz Muakzz..

Write at 11.05.2010 by -VoN S@N-