About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Chapter 203(Feel like out of the topic..T^T)

My mood down down down~~..TT
Haizz..
My mind keep on thinking negative thing by days and days..
Since my phone now is lost and I can't rarely sms with him or what and plus I got think a lot of things..Haizz..

I really scare you will dump me one day..
You said together is cannot be counted on untung or rugi but I really don't know what to said that time..
How I know what will happen on my the next road??
I really scare you will leave me alone..
I can be a really selfish girl..I admit I am..Haizz..

Now I really want to avoid you slowly by slowly so when you dump me that time..I won't feel so hurt..Right??But is really hard for me to do that..Haizz
Hmmmm...I getting confused what I want..

Arhh..Exam..I hope I can success pass everything..Oh pls~~~..X3..

Hehe..

Write at 26.05.2010 by -VoN S@N-