About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, April 2, 2012

Chapter 420(Is time for me to be serious??!!)


Used my dad's Lumix Camera took de..
I really want my own camera..:(
Dear daddy please bought one for me..=/

Ya..Is really sweet by err chatting with OC Charlie..He really a nice guy..I am serious..:)..I still state if he chinese, then erhem erhem..Tee Hee..^^
Well, I can say serious he the only one(Err..Can say other is got their funny pattern in camp but not him) can make me smile without any reason when I emo and want to think of someone..^^
I wish he and my friendship will always stay long and long..

But then I not sure what is it I really really like him a lot..=/..Sigh, I really going to gone crazy le...=/
Whatever is it..I need to make sure I settle photo for tomorrow develop..LOL..How could I forget it..
And ya going to see Yi Lin..:D!!Is so happy!!!Hehee..But..but..Feel sad when Shaw Yin can't have the fun with me..:(
This make me mad at her..=/
Haixx..I need to confess one thing and sorry to Shaw Yin..That all I gonna state..=(

Feel myself like a fool..The more May advice me don't go for it but I still..Sigh..Just let me do something that is not good for myself for once..Just once..That all..

Write at 02.04.2012 by -VoN S@N-