About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chapter 423(Melaka trip..:D)


Although now my mood is freaking down but is ok..
Must always think positive..Remember my blog is full of spices..Not only bad thing but good think also must got..^^
Before I post about my blog..I admit I feel unfair when my freedom is lock..Well, is ok la..:(..
I must keep think that my mom is super love me..=D
Oh well, she memang love me kay but more a little on my sister..><
Aiyo..I want to cry..TT..Must think postive arr me..:(

Anyway went to Melaka is really fun and enjoyable although haixz..:(

Introduce my driver..:D..Jason..XD!!

Chui Wen..She accompany me..Luv luv..Tee Hee

Me and her..Lalalaaa..XD!!

Plain lazy girl like me..Tee Hee.

Jason told me that he super tired when fetching me and Chui Wen from Selangor..O.O!

This is taken at car..Awww..Aren't we both look cute and pretty..Hahaa..XD

Boom Shakala..Lalalalala~~This cap sure suit me hor..Tee Hee

Then go on Jason fetch me and Chui Wen to meet Yi Lin..Yi Lin take me go shop here and there..Haha..Yi Lin wear very pretty that day..=D
But never really took some nice pic so I just skip it..XD

This is something I bought..Mask is damn cheap..Haha..RM1 per pieces..^^

Then I keep tell Yi Lin I am very hungry until she betahan me and cooked me maggie mee..
But hor she keep ask me want this and that until the maggie mee is really luxurious dish that cost Rm7++..Hahaa~~

Not to mention is big bowl too..XD..Maybe have to increase to Rm12..LOL

Got crab meat,meat ball, vege, fried onion and etc etc..:D!!

Oh well then later eat is like a two very very long time friends that never have a chat so we both chat until what time??5am??Nah..I guess around that time..Huhu~~

Then the following next day..Consider next day..:O..
I wake up a lot of time but also slow do stuff until Jason come and fetch us..Tee Hee

Me in Jason's car..My hair is done by Yi Lin..She want to try to straightener my hair..Hehee

Me and the pretty meanie girl..hehee..^^

We two going to err which shopping central to eat seoul garden..:D
But end up I don't want to go eat due a lot of reason..
First I hate lanci ppl!!:(..
Second I mad..
Third I feel haixx..
Fourth a bit expensive..Hahaa..

However I still managed to take photo with my Fei Ge Ge..Awww..^^
Me and Fei Ge Ge!!

Although only see him less than a 5min but is ok la..:(
Aiyo..Can get to see him is my happiness lee.^^
Later that I ask Yi Lin to go anywhere to eat..
Then she drag me go sushi..Hahaa..Although not as delicious as Zenmai but nyaaa is ok la..

Yi Lin..Lalalala~~:D!!

After go eat only we two go to KTV for awhile..Hahaa..^^
During KTV was a fun moment..I guess..I mean the fun part is when Benze and Jason start to sing like ah gua..-.-..OMG..
And imagine a argument happen like "Set the fire to.....=.="..OMG..I betahan them la..
Benze's serious singing..LOL..He really like a bear/king kong..Kakakaka~~!!

But then we sing halfway then me and Yi Lin got something to do..:D
Well, is something not really make me glad or happy about it..=(
Sighhh..Think about it also regret le..:(
So le~~We end up going to prepared those BBQ food..:D!!

Show some pic..:D
Jason..:D..Yi Lin..XD

Both of them choosing which chicken wing to buy..Hehee..:D

Take chances to take pic with Chui Wen..*love*~~

Benzeee!!XD

So after bought those stuff although still got some bad stuff happen but haix..Everything will be ok right??That what I though..=/
Anyhow remained happy ookay..:D

Me and Highway...My look seem err noob..-.-!!

Yi Lin's bbq "pro" skill..Hahaaa

Jonker walk dragon statue??:D!!

OLD PANGKALAMA..Yummyyyy!!

Happen during Melaka Trip..;D!!