About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Chapter 422(Although tired but is ok..=) )



Today go pyramid to break with Crystal again..Lalalala~~:)
Tee Hee..
Next next I must really relax myself..Another two more day I going to Melaka and enjoy wei~~
So no matter how must stay positive..I know I can..Lalalalala~XD

So let just err go to today happy day at Piyopiyo..Lalala..Heheee..Have a nice day with Crystal and May..:D!!
They both are so important to me..Well, I luv them very very much..^^
So photo time??:D!!

Crystal..She very gorgeous..Lalalala~~:D

My dear Crystal and me..Tee Hee~~

Green Tea Ice-Cream..I luv it.:D!

May and Crystal..^^..Weeee~~:)

They are so freaking cute..Right??:D

Sailormoon May and Pretty Babe Crystal..:D

Luv duckie??:D!!

Write at 04.04.12 by -VoN S@N-