About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, April 27, 2012

Chapter 430(Hurt??Is ok..=/)

Before I go to Harris's party..I just post something to my dear blog..
Blog, u promise me you will always save me right..=3
Now something is hurt inside my heart..Something that I cannot describe..=/
Something where is drag me back to my reality world..=/..
I never feel this hurt before after so long??After how many years??Hrmm..All I can say is I really really love him until sometimes I keep wishing and praying..I am crazy right??

At first is like just a game..
A game where you too boring and found nothing to do so you start to play..
By the time , the game is stop..U can have the choice to continue or put a fullstop but u choose to continue..
But slowly this game came to real..Real until u don't want to stop it..U hope this game is real..U hope everything is real but that the first thing u must remember that is rational..In this game, the only thing u can slowly stop is rational..
Think wisely, think how to stop it but don't use cheat or fake thing, use what you think is right..
However everything stuff you think to stop it will make a paid for you..Will make you feel stress/hurt/pain..
This pain will hold how long, sometimes you will wonder..It will take how long to recover??
Maybe a day, a week, a year or it really take forever??No one can guess..

Now let we think another way..
This game start u continue and u keep continue..U don't want to wake up..There only two way is either reach happiness or more sadness..:(..
U know..Sometimes by thinking too negative is really bad right..Hahaa..
Who I am??I am VON SAN wei..The girl that no easily knock off..:O..
Damn..Last time cause of CS..Now cause of him..I really hate myself..=(
Is ok la..I not a good girl either...Like I always mention, he is like a freaking good guy..He met me,a mischievous yet troublesome girl..=/
Sigh..Sorry blog, I did mention I want post friends stuff but I know Harris's bbq party sure got friends stuff for me to post..:)

Gosh..I miss him freaking much..OC Charlie..

Write at 27.04.2012 by -VoN S@N-