About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Chapter 431(I may be easily look down but please..=) )

Remember that I always got the confidence smile and eyes to overcome all my problems..=)

So ya..Yesterday night I went to Harris's birthday bbq party and ya is was fun and awesome..Huhu~~=)
Meet new friend that Jude and have a sweet time with Ally, Jason , Hua Hau, Mei Cheen, Harris , Jude and Yi Jie at the bed of Harris where we all was playing around..Hahaa..^^
Although other ppl might think we are too...Er...How to said??Hrmm..Just forget it..As long I know is nothing wrong then is alright..^^..Trust me..I not a stupid girl which do thing to hurt myself or make myself go worst..=)
Ya...I din't know that he changed his house to Sri Kembangan where the area is at UPM that side..
Doesn't mean I cheating my parent or what right...If you all want to said like that then I really got nothing to say..
Cause that true about something the more you trying to argue you are right but some people may think you are wrong and them is right..Right??^^..
Cause I sometimes I the one who think like that..I not putting all people in the same boat as me but just use some logical thinking..Please..:D

Ya..I maybe naive..I maybe call a lot of friends but I still hold still my dream, I still hold strong what I want that is study for my ACCA dream..I must achieve this dream..=3
Next of cause working and make sure my parent is always have their best life..I must make it..I can't disappointed anyone else..^^

So ya thank for you all the caring but I still the same I hate hypocrite people..I mean is ok if you hypocrite sometimes but not all the time until I don't know use what sentences to describe you right..Like I said , I respect you as my senior but don't know think you sometimes over 38 my stuff..If you don't know anything then please don't simply heard what people saying..Ya..Some may said good and some said bad but all I want from you sometimes just listen and don't judge me or put me same like some hypocrite people..I damn dislike it..Thank You..
Like I said this is like the 2nd or 3rd time..I don't like it at all..serious..=(
So I think I need 6 month to retrust you??
Nah..See how kay..Cause I really love you as my senior..Tee Hee..


So next is for TAZ
I am happy cause you like got another girl you love..Haha..:)
Wish you all the best ya..XD

Lastly is to OC Charlie..:)
Thank..=)

Write at 28.04.2012 by -VoN S@N-