About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, April 30, 2012

Chapter 433(Planning something??Not sure..@~@)

Just a chart??LOL..I too boring la..Hahaa..^^

Yaya..
My tooth is freaking pain..:(..
Haix..Is pain during NS and now continue paining..What the~~
Not to mention my stomach which I not sure is gastric pain or what pain..
Never eat, pain..Eat de pain..Aiyo..@~@..What kind of sickness I have arr..Hrm..Sigh..
Feel myself so weak and so unhealthy..Booo~~


Next is about those BERSIH stuff??=/
Sigh..Actually was a disaster about those innocent people that passed away during the Rally of Bersih..
I mean is just feel bad about it..:(
I not really into political stuff but..Haixx..Anyways I hope everything is peace..
I very sure some of the police that duty that time also feel guilty right??
Hrmm...GOD will always bless you all..:)
For those protester, those BERSIH and LYNAS ppl and same goes to those good citizen and those good kind police..^^


So let continue the synopsis of Part 2??I mean synopsis only..Haha..^^..(CAN IGNORE ACTUALLY..XD)
...For so suddenly OC Charlie study at Phoebe's campus although Benz did told Phoebe that he actually study in the campus but due their classes is far away so din't notice so much..Phoebe also did told something to Grace(her bestie in the campus) so is still remain mystery right.However what the real motif of OC Charlie who suddenly talk to a girl in the library..That girl can't be Phoebe right..Or is another girl??Hrmm....


Next back to my real life..
I am so sorry..
I don't want to give u a fake promise or what..
I got my own reason..Serious..=/
I don't want to hurt another people again..
U are such a good guy..U should not moody or emo cause of me..
IS FREAKING NOT WORTH.=(

I admit I like a selfish girl..I want you to beside with me..But I don't want because this is like a dream..I wish is real..Seriously, I wish this is real..
I wish you are just nearby me..I wish I can everyday see your cute+noob+funny+handsome face..
I wish I can see you smiling like a innocent kid..
How I wish this is all real right??
Fairy tales is not really fake nor is true but is always take a lot of thing to exchanged a love that is very hard to get..
They need to sacrifice this and that to gain it and I need to do something for it..Haha..I really naive right..*sigh*
So ya I will always bless you happiness..
This doesn't mean I rejected you is just that is not the time for me to nod my head..Cause I really really love you..
Love can't be too selfish..Love is a beautiful thing..So ya I making it to the most beautiful for it..
I always wish you will be very very happy..Like I always said..I not a girl for you to go moody for it..Is seriously not worth ok..
I mean for now..I can't see the future..I can't sense it how it will like but life isn't long so I will appreciate every moment with you till the max..=)
I really love you a lot till this is like the 3rd time I love a guy with all my heart??Hahaa..I sound like so playgirl??O.O..Nah..Whatever you all want to think la..I sienxz..=/..EMO??


Write at 30.04.2012 by -VoN S@N-