About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Chapter 434(U will never understand..^^)

Me wearing PT to sleep last night..Luv ya..X)

So ya today is labor day..Is like a short holiday for me too since not helping papa work and can get to go pyramid for awhile also shoik want..^^..Lalalaa~~:D
Ya meet up with Crystal and May so I can give them some picture that I develop for them..Tee Hee..:D

Crystal working..Lalalala..Sure she working or browsing??XD

Ya..I did complain that I super hungry due I never ate my breakfast and we all are waiting for Grace to arrived only I decide where to eat..Meanwhile waiting for Grace, I went to popular to buy some stationary for my form 6..*luv luv*..
Something happy is he suddenly call me when he want take his quick nap..
Aiyo..@~@..I really feel he so cute la..:)
I feel so happy and warm when he so caring me..@~@..But like I said before I won't friendzone him..I know my feeling toward to him but this isn't anime or fairy tales that I can do whatever I want..*sigh*
Haixx..

Oh ya..So like around 3:30 only Grace show up and we go break...Who the we??Me, Crystal and Grace..Tee Hee..
Ya..I long time never ate Sizzling Yee Mee..Here is it..Haha..My eyes have a worst eyes bag wei..:(!!
Ahdoi!!
Whoah..Yummy time but I ate like half??Then I feel full..=/

After eat finish then only accompany Crystal back to her shop but before that I keep saying I want to drink "Honey Aloe Vera Tea" from OCHADO..Ya..So Crystal go back to her shop while Grace accompany me to buy but that time the queue was too packed up so end up I said later I go buy since Grace want to buy some ink colour..:D..

Tee Hee..She really indeed my cute sweetheart..Don't you think so??^^

Phoebe and Grace..(Ops..Me with sepet eyes..@~@..Aiyoo~!!)

After bought the ink then we both quickly went back to Piyopiyo but at that time Crystal and May asked us to help them buy extra food due Xue Yi make a lunch box for them is only contain EGG AND RICE??Huh??@~@..But Xue Yi also very good la..Hahaa.Cook for them..^^

Ya..Later then I went to Jusco bought chicken but that time Grace went back de..Aiyo..:(..Short fun time with her la..Mana boleh~!!!:(

Lunchbox..The chicken is extra bought at Jusco arr..Tee Hee..

Crystal..Haha..My yeman Babe...^^!!!

Me and May..Aiyo..The light tak cantik..Damnit!!:(!!

Oh well..Stop here..Can't show too much of picture...Haha..Later I get gg by May not good right..*gulps*..^^

Buuu..Taken at house before going to pyramid..Huhu..Not look like me at all right..Nyaaa..Is ok..XD

Write at 01.05.2012 HAPPY LABOR DAY by -VoN S@N-