About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, May 28, 2012

Chapter 44♥(Holiday first day post..:) )

This was taken Saturday Night..
Kinda miss you that time..Sigh..My mouth is just can't said it out right..=/

So ya now I having my holiday..I can play and enjoy but don't too over..:)
I need to do my homework and assignment..Hahaa..^^!!..

Okok..Ya I was thinking to post this cause is like a new fact/evidence..
So ya I have a chat with Yi Hui last two night and she asked me why I like don't want to go couple with him or what..
Well, I got my own reason..:)
Let state it out..^^
  1. I still want focus my form6 life..:)..I mean form6 I want do the best of the bestt..:)!!
  2. Second I don't really want to take any more risk to hurt other person heart again..So I think I want turn to age of 18-21 only think about this kind of commitment thing serious..Wait..Is not I playing other people feeling or what..Is just that I kinda afraid of this relation..=/
  3. U see I like him..And I know but I can't conquer him right so I not going to couple with him and I know he got a lot of choices to choose at outside so I will appreciate those memory with him..=)!!
  4. This is like a sweet story between him and me..I won't ask for more..=)
So I know Yi Hui did said if I maintains this kind of not couple but not really like normal friend relationship with him..There sure got something I need to be prepared that:

If he loves someone else , I cannot blame anyone or what..
For this kind of situation I will err just let it go..I mean I know I will be very sad and hurt or emo but is ok..I mean is really ok cause if he choose someone better than I will be very much happy I guess..Is not he cheating behind me right..Hahaa..So for me is a small case..Tee Hee..I will wish him all the best..:)

You can't said he playing me or cheating me anything..
This is for me..LOL..I not sure..I mean even though I like him..But I also err very close with other guys in my school just the close is different..How the different..:)..School guy is all like my brother/senior..^^
But for him..He is somehow senior/brother/someone that freaking important for me..Hehee..:)

Like a quotes I found of facebook..Hehee..Luv it till max..:D

I might hug other guys, laugh with other guys or even hang out with other guys..But none of them will ever mean to me as much as you do~~
 Ya..:)..Back to the topic..I want to state one thing I love him a lot but in same times I don't want to conquer him..:(..I just want everything go as flow as is can..Can it be that simple??Hrmm..Not very sure..=)
Well, is make me remind how May and Zhen Jian last year or end of the year thing..:X..Sigh..:(~

Okok..Later watch show, do notes and do some homework..I not very sure what homework I have actually..Huhu~~:D!!

Write at 28.05.2012 by -VoN S@N-