About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Chapter 436(Better be active before I start my Form6?)

My fatish lazy Bobby..Lalalaa..OMG..He my small little baby lion wei..XD

Oh ya..Now my teeth is feeling so much better although still got those texture on it..Bah..Just ignore it okay..=)
So ya today early morning wake up and was blurr but I need to settle my Form 6 stuff..Huhu..
Go to school and get cop cop for my paper...XD..
And go get my karisma book..I like the cover but not the inside material..:X

Boo..The cover is quite niceee but doesn't it make like those art book instead of school book??Hrmm..Ignore it..:P

So ya I finally got the book but was kinda moody when go to senior page..Hahaa..Is oklah..=/..
Whatever is it..:X..HAHA!!

So tomorrow gonna be another busy day for me arr..Yaaa~~I going to pos laju this and that..:X
In same time need pass book..:D
Lastly is Starbuck..I want to drink..*meeep*~
Since is off 50% so is ok..!!!Once a while is alright, I guess..Tee Hee..XD

Oh ya..
So yesterday night have a short call with Yi Lin..Hahaa..
She super cute wei..:D
Anyway hope GOD will always bless her..
She very important for me..:)
Feel somehow pity that she still having those stupid trouble..Haixx..=/

Sigh..OC Charlie..=/
He mad me??
He ignore me??
The dream is now awake??
Hurt??I not sure but is ok..From the beginning is always like a dream..
I have to stop thinking..:(..
I must be strong..
Ok??^^

Lalalalaa~~:)

Write at 03.05.2012 by -VoN S@N-