About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, May 28, 2012

Chapter 443(Repost for Teacher Day's Celebration)

Adila and Von San
Hehee..I love Adila Baju Kurung.:)
Is sure a sweet pic..(L)(L)(L)
Not sure Adila will like or not..Whatever..I like can de..Hahaa

So yesterday is my school teacher day and we having a celebration ceremony..Well is was quite formal so I being a emcee also need to be super formal..@~@!!..
My first time being emcee..Need a lot of improvement wei..:/..
Hrmm..

So due because I am emcee..I end up being super duper active instead taking my short nap like last time any of the event..Heheee!!
Thank to Kesuva ,Masturah , Izzatul for so helping me..
Most important is thank to Adila who help me a lot!!Not to mention those who give me support such as Azim, Fikry, Kak Anis, Pn Farihah and so so on..Hehee!!^^

So actually my voice when saying is too freaking robotic and got those sore voice..Ahdoi..TT..Feel like screw up but teacher said is ok..Cause is consider a not really so formal event..So is okok..:)
And ya I need a lot of practicee if I want to be again..@~@!!
Heheeee..

After the first session of being emcee, is time to recess and is also consider time for me to camwhoringg!!Hahaaa..^^

First is sure take pic with my Adila..Whoah..:D!!Heheee

Then I saw Mus and ask him to take pic with me and ya the President Khairul pattern banyak kat this pic..Ish ish..^^

Me with those Pra-U(J)K2 students..Hehee..Notice I standing beside Hafizi..LOL!!^^!

Von San and Hafizi and Masturah..^^

My noisy leader..Sayuti..I going to miss him super much!!:(!!

My another emcee partner..Masturah..Lalalaa~~:)!!

Vashini's beloved cupcake..Yummy and full of icing cream..Tee Hee

Adila and her blueee cupcake..Tee Hee..^^!!

Me with President...See he lanci face..Lagak betul..Tsk tsk..:D

 This took with my beloved senior Fikry..:)!!..Hehee..He said he don't know how to smile when taking pic..Ahdoi, he so so funny..:)!!

I not very sure is what when I said to Fikry "oi..U cakap with Adila..U want me or Adila right now"..
And Fikry was like "errr err..."
Hahaa..Me and Adila just laugh looking his funny reaction..^^

 Me and Wai Mun.Need to take more pic with her..*meeps*..

 Raveena and Revathy??^^..TeeHee.I can't get to join in the picture..:(!!

 Me eating cake..Hehee..Smurf??Bluee??LOL..:P

 This Adila and Aaron..That Aaron keep nag me to tag him on fb when I post picture..LOL!!

 Me with my Juniors..Hehee..Those pretty cute girl..:D

 Me with Param..LOL..:)!!..He my 2nd brother in class..Or whatever rank la..

 Yu Ying and Me..Hehee..:)

I remember before take pic..I spot Fikry was talking with two juniors mainstream..Should be Adila who told me he was talking and I was saying like "whoah..He popular..Hahaa"
And Fikry saw me and shout my name and ya he was like showing that those mainstream finding him..And I nods my head saying "I understand..Hahaa!!"
What a cute senior I have right..Heheee..:)

Me with my senior..:D..Heheee..^^!!Whoah..:)!!

Later take pic with them then I went back to Dewan Kesidang and talk with friends until Kesuva come searching for me as he ask me to said out the pantun speech..:)
Haha..After settling the speech..I quickly asked him want to take pic with me..Tee Hee

Me and Kesuva..He sure have a cute smileee..:D

 Von San, Kesuva and Masturah..:)..The emcee of the day..:)!!

Fuad, Hafizi, Me, Naqi , Kesuva , Masturah and Sayuti..Tee Hee!!

Me with Raveena..Lalalaaa..:)!!
Finally have a picture with her yaa..:D

 Revaathy, me and someone from K2??:D!!Hehee..Paisehh..

Me and Kartik..:)..

 Adila with me..Hehee..She finally eat her cup cakeee..Tee Hee

 Me and Izzatul..The protokol girl..Tee Hee

The birthday girl with me..She cute..And SORRY..:)..I know the reason can already..XD

Me and my so called brother Aaron..:P!!

So ya after taking picture with them, I quickly hurry finish my job as my emcee..Fuuu fuu..The last part being emcee was fun because the show they presented is nice and fun although I still prefer if Yong Chin gor gor they all doing those sketch drama..Hahaa~~
Anyhow here take the chances to congratxz to Pn Khoo, En Suresh and Pn Doris..:)!!For getting those popular prices as teacher.Lalalaa~~~

So after finish the events , I finally have some times to take picture with my beloved teacher..Since I kinda rush I show some pic that I really lovee ya..Ok??XD

 Take picture with Chantal..Oh lala~~:)!!

 I really love this pic..Me and Pn Farihah..Hehee..Sorry for sleeping in her class..TT..Too tired..

 Me with Pn Chang..Hahaa..She so cuteeee!!

U know I really want to have personal pic with Pn Yip and Pn Leong but is ok la..Hahaa..Cannot too selfish..Tee Heee..

So after that I meet up with Yu Ying and chat with her awhile only I find WEN TYNG to have lunch with her..OMG!!
I MISS HER SO SO MUCH WEI..HEHEEE..
Too bad forgot to take pic with her..Is should be paiseh bah..Hrmm..Is okla.
Next time must take pic with her..hehee
Kla..Stop here..Bye..

I miss you freaking much..

Write at 28.05.2012 by -VoN S@N-