About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Chapter 438(Happy Birthday to my hubby Luffy..>//<)

Whoah..My Luffy so so freaking yengg..Hehee
Oh ya today is his birthday..Happy Birthday Luffy-San..XD!!
Luv you since form 4 although know you is very young..hehee..I really luv my Luffy a lot..:)
Happy Birthday ya..X3..
Will continue support you..^^
Happy Happy Birthday to LUFFY!!:)

In my memory I make two guy cried cause of me..=(
Damn..Haixx..I feel like I make him hurt so deep right??=(
I don't know but I feel hurt when you cried..
I thought this kind of feeling should have gone but why??:(
Sigh..

To him:
I talk to other guys but I don't talk to them like the way I talk to you..
Ya, there sure other guys can make me smile and laugh but not make me smile and laugh like the way you do..
I know there got other guys out there but listen there got something is only you got and ya..=/
You already catch my heart as well as my eyes..Only you..*sigh*..
I not sure this is good or bad but hrmm..

So today is second or third time you ask me why I can't accept you..=/
I know you said that all those problem that I feel like facing, you said together we both can settle it out but..
I just sorry..I don't dare to take another step..
Want to hold you close but in same time want to let you go..Sigh..Confusing right??

Sigh..Another stupid problem come but hrmm..Give me some free time arr..Let me settle then only I slowly slowly settle everything..Luv ya..:)
All the best..Hehee

Write at 05.05.2012 by -VoN S@N-