About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Chapter 435(Just a thought??Hrmm..Not that easy)

Idiot expression that going face dentist at 5pm..=.=..Aiyo..I wish I have rabbit tooth...Hahaa..^^


So ya I finally goa dim with my dentist check up..
RM90 to tampal my teeth..So freaking expensive..Sigh..=/
Is ok la..As long is don't give me any paining my dad will be alright..Sorry dad and luv you..Hehee..^^!!

Oh ya..Since my digi sims card is expired so I on my celcom sims card like 24 hour..
Not like I don't want find my Yi Lin talk is just that I scare she think me as lesbian then really bu dim le..@~@
Have to understand that inside the camp , cannot too lesbian or not sure gg..:P!!
Hahaa..Wait my digi reload de only I find my cute Yi Lin..LOL..


So ya so I use celcom sims card huh..Hrmm..Guilty wei but just for now..Hahaa..Once digi reload, I find back Yi Lin..Lalalala..:P


Oh ya..Let talk about this noob guy..
He is so freaking cute..
He attitude making me more like him more..:)
He not like those guy who will act smart but I can feel his acting blurr and stupid infront of me when sms..Hehe..
Really luv him so much although now I not sure..=/
Sigh..The more I think, the more suffer I having..@~@
He is not that so call those smarty boy who know what girl saying but when see he is guessing sure make me laugh and make my day..^^
If really this is a fairytales..I really hope this is real..Hahaa..OMG..I getting worst right..=(


Okok..So ya..Tomorrow going to school to settle form6 stuff..=/..
Sighh..@~@


Ya..Like I mention after I back NS, really topic no more..
Aiizzz..Is ok la..=/..
Time??Not sure..@~@


Write at 02.05.2012 by -VoN S@N-