About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Chapter 442(My Pra-U life)

Adila and me with Roobban Name..Hehee..
Omg..Same class with Adila..
Just tell me how important she is to me..Hehee..:)!!
I really like...love  her a lot..Hahaa..

So I gonna err tell what really happen to my school week..:)
Should be everything ok right..Huhu...
Hrmm..I hope is really everything be ok..Tee Hee...

So I might just show some picture for the update-ness..^^

Sayuti..:D!!One of my close friend during Perniagaan Class..
Hrmm..What you mean by close friend in Perniagaan Class..
So in Perniagaan period..K1 and K2 will combined class and that time I was sitting alone because Jun Kiat was sitting with Adila and that time Adila's place was full so I end up being alone and for sudden Sayuti and another guy Hafizi come sit next to me(Mainly I was sitting the front place..So Tee Hee)!!
Well..Adila, Jun Kiat they all still my close friends in my class and outside my class..^^

 Me and Adila's lime-green watch..Omg..I love that watch freaking much..Hehee..:D!!

 Kuan Peng and Me..The young brother of the another twins..Hehe

Me and Roobban..Heheee..:D
Roobban going to Terangganu..Thank for him who a funny joker in our class for the 2week..Hehee

 Adila and Me..I love her a lot..:)..She so freaking important to me..I am serious...=/

Jun Kiat and Dora's name..LOL!!

Adila and Voon Yee..She indeed a sweet girl..:)

Adila,Vashini, Voon Yee, Yi Jie, Jun Kiat, Gwen Ling and Tiru..:D

 Mun Ying and Me..Hehee..Luv this pic somehow..XD

Me and Nigel..Hehee..:)

Kuan Sheng.The older brother of the twins..:)! 

Me with Yi Jie..Whoah..From same bus when primary, then same tuition back and now same class..:)!!
Tee Hee..

Voon Yee and Me..Wakakakaaa..:D

 Love Bird in our class..LOL..Cannot tahan that Tiru and Adila..:P

 Second love bird..Mun Ying and Kuan Sheng..:)..I more interested on this..Hahaaa

Kuan Peng and Kuan Sheng..The twins..:D!!Hahaa

Me and Yi Jie..Tee Hee..^^

 Mun Ying, Yi Jie and Gwen Ling..Lalalaaa..:)!!

Me with Aaron..:)..My so called brother in class..:D!!

Kuan Peng and Mun Ying..LOL!!

 Some pretty ladies in my class with Pn Zaiton..Hahaa

 Tiru and Me..:)..Hahaa..Adila jealous O.O!!


 1 Malaysia..:)..Oh well..Not to mention that Adila is the only Malay in my class..Hahaa

 Marion and Me..Sorry for my cacat laugh..Haha..Trying to control it..><

 Tiru..Oh Tiru..@~@!!!

Serious...;D..Really feel like use shoes to throw on Jun Kiat..Heheee

There got more and more student..:D..But yaaaaa not now la..:)!!!Heheee..

Write at 26.05.2012 by -VoN S@N-