About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Chapter 440(Continue the path of Orientation Week..:) )

This took at yesterday..(L)(L)(L)..Hehee..^^
Ya..Got my name..^^!!Err Got those strip paper since yesterday we played games that held by those senior Form6..THANK..U make our orientation week from dull to fun..:)!!
Still got the BEAR STICKER stick on my one of member's name tag..Tee Hee..
That tag name is "Jia Qian"..:)..
I met a lot of new friends during my Junior Form6 Orientation..:D

So yaaa!!:)..
I seriously thank to NS who making me more sporting actually..Hahaa..I mean even the orientation seem boring and dull but I always happy like a happy-go-lucky girl..XD!!
Hahaa..Got Raveena, Adila , Jun Kiat , Gwen Ling to accompany me..:)..Tee Hee!!
Not to mention I really met a lot of new friends in here..Hehee!!=3
So ya..
I tried to make them as my friends..I mean not because we same team or either same group only become friends..:)..
Cause I feel like errr..."Those member I got is always mostly on Science Class"..Hahaa..^^!!
I not sure actually..Hehe!!:)

So yaaa..
Tomorrow our JUNIOR FORM 6 going to do some performance..I hope we all do well!!!

GOOD LUCK TO OUR 2012 JUNIOR FORM6!!WE ALL ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!
We can't make our senior look down on us..X)
I mean we should let our senior to know how awesome we are..Tee Hee..

Hehee..Can't wait to tell him what happen today in my school..:)
I really miss u..:P!!

Write at 10.05.2012 by -VoN S@N-