About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Chapter 441(Still in the week of ....Lalalaa..Starbucks..:P)

Look weird..Hahaa..:P..Iluvthebowsosomuch..Hahaa
Is make me retard..Hehee..^^

So ya continue with my Orientation Week arr..:)
So when taking that pic I was sitting beside Raveena..Haha..OMG..Got her beside me , I can laugh like hell..XD!!
Imagine she call me elephant because the way I curi-curi makan..Heheee..:P
During the ceramah my mood was like......

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee------>Ok..I am tired..Night Raveena..------->Wake up..Damn..I tired and hungry..------->Raveena, I want makan lah..------>Kuan Sheng come to ask me how my speech is ok or not..------>I answer ok and look at Raveena, I hungry..------>Finally taklimat finish...WHOAH MAKAN..^^

Then saw Kevin..I mean Kevin come early but I never really talked to him till just now..:D
Talked with Aaron, Adila(TEE HEE!!SHE FREAKING IMPORTANT!!), Raveena and blah blah blah..:)
Take food, eat and so so on..Haha..Talked with those senior..(Y)(Y)(Y)!!:D
I mean I admit la during I form5 I found them is boring and blah but actually they are fun..Maybe fun in their own batch..Hehee
 Adila, Gwen Ling and Christine..Hehee..Not to mention that Jun Kiat and Suraiya ponteng..:(!

 Me and Adila..OMG!!..Luv taking pic with her..Hahaa..:D

 Me and my food..Heheee..:P!

Nono...Adila was trying to steal my food..No for her..><

Raveena and Adila focusing their senior talking..:P

 Focusing explain to us(Junior) those Biro..hehee..Thx lot..:P

 MJ..^^..She got those cool spirit..=3

 Me peluk-ing tiang again..Hahaa

 Kenny and Evonne..Hehee..Two great senior..(L)!!

Senior Samuel and Khairul Anwar(president)!!:D

 Kuan Sheng(my leader) and the host/emcee of our event..Not sure her name is what but I like her..Weee...:D

Jia Qian and Samuel..:)..Two previous is my game member..Haha..They are fun actually..Especially that Jia Qian..^^
PS:Saw behind them a yellow shirt guy and a black shirt girl..That girl is Mun Ying..:)!!Trust me..SHE FREAKING CUTE AND ADORABLE..:)

So finish introduce some human in my form6 right..OH NO..I never take MUN YING PIC!!:(..Buuuu..Actually got someone took her pic but is on their DSLR..=(!!
MOOD DOWN!!I am very sure going take pic with her..:)

So ya after finish eating is persembahan time...Ok..I feel a bit scare and nervous at the same time but end up alright..:)..
So when back time I use front gate to walk to the back gate and meet up with Jia Qian, Kuan Sheng and Kuan Peng..
Haha..Then the twin decide to give me a ride to send me somewhere nearby my house..:)
Thank wei..
SERIOUSLY THANK!!!:D

So ya after they fetch me back I quickly take a bath..Before that have a phone call with OC Charlie..Hehee..
U know even I know is impossible for us to couple but is ok..=/
Serious..I am happy that you create so freaking much happy memory for me..*hug*!!!
I mean seriously thank..Even the memory u gave for me maybe 1 month..2 month or 3 month or 4 month then stop but I really happy..:)

Then ya..I quickly take a bath and then go to pyramid to have my lunch with May and Xue Yi and ya STARBUCKS!!:)

 Hehe..I luv to drink it..Next time gonna pour more Vanilla and Chocolate Powder..I am serious..:D!!

 Heyyy!!:D...

 Taking pic with Xue Yi..See her look so gao xiao!!:D

Me having two starbucks..I am indeed the lucky-go-luck girl..:)

 Meet up with my babe accompany of Xue Yi..Hahaa..:)

Me hugging one of the plushie..I wish I am hugging "you"..The guy I really feel so important in 2012..=)
Missing you a lot..:(

Write at 12.05.2012 by -VoN S@N-