About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Chapter 168(Hmmm..What is going to happen..Hmm)

I still puzzle why my friend said this pic not like me..Omg..Is memang me..XD

I know I got bunch of homework need to be completed..I really wish tomorrow is holiday or any day whereby I can finish up my homework..Haha..

Omg..So I told May,Yen,Ying and Yee(jie) about I like him cause playing truth or dare...Quite regret..I almost noticed out I spell wrong "patience" to "patient"..Omg..I so...I don;t know how to say myself already..

Dad..I sorry..I promise after the "Woo Hoo movie"..I will seldom go gai gai..I really wanted to watch it la plus I need to shop something at Pyramid..Tee Hee..

CNY coming..Mean I probably will took photo..Lolzz..

Now I feel like don't want to be kai jie for Xue Yi for some of the reason..Maybe la..Haizz..

K.O3an gou..Yor..I want good happy ending..No need to follow the truth story of "three romance of kingdom"..Tee-Hee..

Write at 03.02.2010 by -VoN S@N-