About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Chapter 169(CNY coming..Tee Hee..)

Yaya..I know this picture is focusing May more than me..Haha..I like this picture..=3

Omg..I waste 5buck just to sms with him!!!What happen to me..I can't fall for him..I know he won't like me..I know..Tee Hee

Yor..May and Ying keep on playing with me until I felt don't know what to do..Haha..

Than today chat with May and help her think her english name..Haha...

I found out my english name meaning that is "Goddess of the Moon"..
No wonder when I young I freaking love Moon and Star..Haha..
Well..Compared with Sun and Moon..I love Moon..Why??Of cause not hot mah..Weee~~

Gosh..Now I know I got something left out..O.O!!
That is Sivik Homework..Kya..Later need to photostat..Ookay..

Gtg..

Write at 10.02.10 by -VoN S@N-