About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Chapter 170(I smell freedom for now..=3)

Oh ya..Tomorrow going to ponteng so tell teacher "balik kampung"..Weee~~..I know is not good but I really no mood to go la..However teacher already gave us bunch of homework..O.O

I wonder..When I going couple??I know now is not the time..Who know??Some people is in different age plus I this girl is want a perfect dating..Mean one boyfriend forever..Kyaa..

All these is just happen in manga..=X

Hmmm..Crystal seem dissapointed...I wish the "history" will love her..They both can be a perfect couple..Haha..

I think tomorrow I can follow Wen Tyng go Pyramid..Maybe can't gua..Maybe..I guess..

I thinking something..A negative felling but better ignore it..Haha..

Today got account class..Although 6 students but got me sure noisy hell..Haha..I will be quiet as I can..I will..No la..Is I try..Weee~~~

Write at 11.02.2010 by -VoN S@N-