About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Chapter 173(Photo from Johor..XD)

Ookay..As I promise..Photo from Johor..

At first go there..I kinda of feel weird but later normal..Maybe because all girl..Hehe..

Ya..Photo..


This is one of my cousin..The 7th princess..Hehe..XD


The left one is like her friend and the right is my beloved 5th princess cousin..


My bro and my aunt(my mom's mui mui..Hehe..)XD


I guess everyone start to camwhore..Haha..My aunt and Ah Fatt(Cousin)...


Need I explain??Okay..Aunt and 5th princess..Haha


My another aunt(mom's big sis) and the 1st princess..


Aunt and the 1st princess..^^


If mommy here..Sure perfect..


Me and my aunt..I look weird la..XD


Mother and Son..O.oo


My cousin and my "da yi"..XD


The 7th princess and 6th princess..So cute and adorable..Hehe

Oh well..Now showing the second day pic..^^

On second day arrive,I went to the bedroom where my aunt is enjoying her air-conditioner..Haha..Than meeting with 2nd princess about Ah Fatt taking us to eat but too bad because the another day I going back..XD


2nd Princess..That she told me..The most natural pic is not looking at the camera..Haha..


Me with the 6th princess..I heard my bro said my mom like her the most..Haha..Of cause..She cute and look alike like my mom..Muakzz


My aunt so cute..She really shock when I capture it..Tee-Hee..

My dad and my bro left me alone to find hotel since that day we thought to going back but cancel..Aii~~

Left me alone..Than I overheard my 2nd princess cousin said want to go out..Than I ask my "ji mu" can I follow..Than she said "can, sure can"...><>
Only one photo is taken..^^..That is 4th princess, 3rd princess,2nd princess, cousin and me..XD

On the third day..Going back..Weee~~


This pic is super cool..Haha..The sunglasses is not really branded and is nice...Oh well, better say this sunglasses suits me the most..Haha..


Promise myself..Never post this photo in facebook or msn..Why??Cause got my blog..Bwahaha..

I so addicted "Plant vs Zombies"..XD

This call pro..Like me..Hehe..XD

Write at 20.02.10 by -VoN S@N-