About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, February 22, 2010

Chapter 175(Dizzy Dizzy..@@)

Bought new spec but the power is seem slightly high a bit make me dizzy when I wore at school so end up I put in the case back..

So I told May about my spec power from both side -150 to -125 both side and now is one side -100 and one side -75..O.oo..I guess is recover at that time I back kampung gua..Is better..I also don't want to wear spec..Tee Hee

About my attitude..Ookay..I know I a bit bossy@arrogant or when I tired, I will like so LC..Eh pls la..Care me a bit..Why "you" LC can wor..Why I can't le..

Haizz..Is okay..Like I mention..Friends..Be friendly can already..Haha..XD

Hmmm~~...
Today I got fun at Chin Yee's house..She cooked Maggie for me and May..So kind and of cause we do gossip..That about girls..Gossip is nice but not too much..Maybe a little..=3

We also chit-chat our own problem..

I wonder when we grow up..We still can sit together..Chit-chat and gossip just because we are all going an advance world..

Still..Not only us but include Crystal and Yen..I will make my best to keep in touch..

Better finish up my homework or not tomorrow I am doom..O.O

Write at 22.02.2010 by -VoN S@N-