About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chapter 172(Full day computer..O.oo)

Back from Johor...

Err..Happy cause got computer..

Johor is freaking hard to search a cyber cafe..Haip..Daddy uses 1 hour to search since I nagging for it..Sorry daddy and I love you Daddy..Hehe..

O.oo..I think tomorrow or the next two day only I will post up my trip to Johor..Hehe..

Photo not much since my cousin's quite shy but they all are nice..Of cause when come to drama drama show..Haha..

Now current watching "Yumeiro Patissiere" and "Kabato"..Sis, faster upload all episode so I no need to wait..Tee Hee..

Opss..Homework..*look at it*I will do later..I will..Ookay??XD

Write at 18.02.10 by -VoN S@N-