About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Chapter 174(Something pissed me off..Hmmm)

Aiii...Tomorrow is the day where I meet hell..TT..

What happen to me again..Thinking something negative??I also don't know but that got 1 thing I know that I never "like" or "love" him just friend..Tee Hee..

So who I love arr??I love "Yumeiro Patissiere"..My sis went back to her kampus mean current no show..T^T

Hmmm..Like I said something pissed me off but don't know what..Better make myself cheerful..Later still need to settle my homework which I haven't do..TT

Why holiday seem so fast past..Why can't holiday be longer..Exam coming..Which mean I must study more and more..No going to fail any subject or not dad and mom will kill me..TxT

Everything will be alright..Yes..I know it will..*smile*

Write at 21.02.2010 by -VoN S@N-