About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, March 5, 2010

Chapter 177(Human are weird??Don't you think so??)

Ya..I say..Human..Weird??

Our life is like a waves..Sometime calm, sometimes is not that calm..Sometimes it might worst than that..

But who we can blame??Of cause is ourselves..I never said I freaking perfect but I also one of these thing..

Friends??
Is seem so easy but actually can we find the truth??We will never know who is backstabber..I admit I do that also..So now I must change..I must not betray and do such a stupid suck thing..I mean it..Is can kill a friendship..That time blame who also don't know..

What about another view??
Which friend you help..I admit I know I help who..I never said who good or bad..Or also average only..
I not that good..I also in average..All people also same..

There will be one moment of our stage is the good..I admit..My primary stage is better..Secondary is not better stage for friends relationship..What about my next moment stage???I wondering..

Secondary life at class make me wanna cry out loud but I not a baby anymore..I need to be strong..I cannot be a cry baby just make family worried..

And about friends..Is better don't care so much..Just let it be..

Just like a wound..Is so freaking pain..
Everyday I try to heal it..
Yes..When is almost heal..I too happy but at the end..
Is hurt back??Why??Is it I never put medicine on it??
The answer is because we use medicine is shortcut way..Yes..Heal it but will full of trouble..
So the end you heal it is like you make it pain back??

Conclusion is what about we think another round??We let it natural heal back..Although is take a long long time but what more important is the result..

Now let me think..I will choose the long long way because what I care is the result..No more shortcut..No more..

Write at 05.03.2010 by -VoN S@N-