About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, March 26, 2010

Chapter 187(About 2 hour of paining..TT)


Today at school..Account period blurr blurr than later ookay already..

After recess..
BM period..^^

When doing rumusan..My waist for a sudden paining..I guess is was nothing but no matter how is still pain and I don't want to walk that time until my pain lost..

Later go back house..My maid asked me why I look so pain and I told her only I know I got GASTRIC!!

Luckily I ate something and make me feel from super pain to normal..
I guess next time I will automatic got it again..Haha..

My mind thinking of something but I won't tell now..Tee Hee

Write at 26.03.2010 by -VoN S@N-