About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, March 12, 2010

Chapter 180(Happy or what le??XD)

Today last subject Science..^^

How the exam??I don't know how to said it out also..Haha

Today quite pai seh la..Cause I know his science is way better than me so ask him teach lo~~
Than I asked Harris to sit with us since I really go sit beside him..Hehe..

Than we just study our own thing..Than Ghaurva and Preshna teasing us but once I take out my cutter..They both quiet..*evil smile*..=PP

Than quietly study and chat lo but I can't heard his voice since he talk so soft..Haha
After that don't know why Ghaurva asked him a stupid question make me mad and is like making the whole class know..=="..Study together also got wrong..Haizz

Miss Nonie period..I changed my place and sitted behind him..Than we both talk after he talk finish with Hua Hoa(Sorry la..I still can spell correctly..)..

Than after recess finish..
Continue study my science..Hehe..

When exam time..I gave him one sweet..At first he don't want but at end he took it and said thank..

After exam..Go home lo~~

I now quite moody and sleepy...Aiii~~..

Tired little Phoebe need fully rest..

Write at 12.03.10 by -VoN S@N-