About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Chapter 182(Happy till..Don't know how to say..XD)

Today is the 5th day I and him..What thing??Arhh..XD..No need to know..Hehe..

I hope this will be a good everlasting..I will appreciate every moment I with you..
I will try to understand you more and more..=3

So when I will give him my "first kiss"??I think it will be on his birthday gua..
Or like May and Chin Yee teach me..Let him be the first to move..
Since couple also he the first to move..If me arr..Don't know how to make first move..=3

But his sis seem don't like me le..Aiii~~..Hate it la..

Cameron trip??
Fun??XD..Ookay lu~~
Adventure of cause got..Haha..

Photo??Next time..Hehe..

Write at 19.03.10 by -VoN S@N-