About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Chapter 189(PBSM today hyper sot..=X)

Not PBSM la..Is me la who sot sot..Today came to school..So tired and lazy..@@

Lucky Form 4 member all very guai got bring tie to school..=D

Than arr..Since I am AJK so Pei Li asked us to be one of the game people so ookay lo..XD

After the game..Divide two group that is PC and Kawat group..
Since I not going for the Kawat so I went to PC..

O.oo
Chong Shun and one guy name Wei Liang arr teach us about it

Wei Liang take care us so again I was playing around and said "our nanny..XD"
May,Yen and Ying know I this childish girl again sot sot already..Play until...
Until Wei Liang really take care us like nanny take care kids..Oh well..
I have to say sorry to Wei Liang for bully him so badly..XPP

Oo.oO..Need a few facts about me??
1.I am a loud girl..(so need need microphone for me..>o<)
2.I am childish..(So imagine it..Haha)
3.I am the type of happy girl but easily emo..(Weird huh??)
4.I like my friends freaking much especially my bestie..(So want be my bestie now??=P..)
5.I don't like people say bad about me,my friends or important people..I will hate it..
6.When I tired or no mood..My look will automatic be arrogant so sorry..
7.This is the most important..I love my family..XD

Still thinking arr..
Lolzz..This 6 list will let "you" want be my friend or not..Haha

Write at 27.03.2010 by -VoN S@N-