About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Chapter 183(Simply think again??)

Still got 1 more day than school start..TT...
For the whole week..No study,no do any revision and really like a pig..Oink oink..

For some reason..I like this photo but Crystal face half only..TT..

School..Haiz..
Don't feel like want to go school..
I also don't know why..@..@

Yup..
I simply think again but the reason make me think is what Crystal told me..What she told me is really make me rethink a lot of think

I asked him "we will both be together??"..He answer "yes.."

For now I got no comment since is just started..

Who know what will happen in future??Right??
School open..Really don't want face the result..TT

Anyhow..I go to go..

I know little but aiyo..Wait school reopen sure got a lot thing to write..=3

Write at 20.03.10 by -VoN S@N-