About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chapter 181(I aslo want in my own Wonderland..^^)

Today watched "Alice in Wonderland" 3D...Nice nice...^^

Than go ate fullhouse..Ookay la the food but the environment really nice..
At there..Yen,May and Crystal keep on making fun of me..Make me like a kid..XD..Lolzz..In group..I memang is the kid want la..^o^

Oh ya..Before go ate Fullhouse..I buying ticket for Nick gor gor..Than he sms..Who he??Az lo..

Than we sms lo..

Nth really..Than go Giant for big shopping..Haha..

Than when like almost finish shopping..Than I don't know why called Yen "mommy"..Haha..

Yen:Mom..
Crystal:First daughter..
May:Second daughter..
Me:Third lo..

Haha..At 6.20pm like that I walk home lo..

My mood seem so down after knowing he treat me as "kai mei"..Ookayla..

Be happy a bit..Phoebe must be O.oo..Try la..Hehe..

Write at 13.03.10 by -VoN S@N-