About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Chapter 61(Another boring day..==")

Haiz..Boring day..Why cause is Holiday..Haiz..No school is boring but got computer play but must get scold by my parent..Why??Never do homework, never revesion, just play play..Okay Okay..Is my fault...Lol..I will do want..Oh ya..Must study also..Exam coming oo..Heh3..Wish my friends will get better result when doing the exam...Me too oo..

Hmmm...Since I forgot something..What thing oo??Now remember is must wish all PMR,SPM student oo..Oh ya..SPTM also..Kek3k3..^^..

Heh3..Now I wonder I got alot of thing to do..First thing(important):
1.Homework for Math and Sejarah
2.Folio for PJ(Also consider almost done)
3.My kerja kayu.(Almost done)
4.Study Study...Yeah...

I think this all most important ba..Second important:
1.Take care Sook May(His Kai Kor told too)
2.Take care Jie Ying("someone" told too)
3.Take care of Charissa("someone" told too)

Haiz..1 thing the ppl told me to do is all guy..What a big job I got..Phew..But let ppl trust me I also happy so I must really take care of this three person...Heh3..But can I really take care??I don't know la..I might try my best to take care of them...

End here oo..Write at 3.10.08 by -VoN S@N-