About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Chapter 63(Weee....X33...A-E...Heh3)

Ed-Lyn..I have to say sorry cause I copy you..*Sobs sobs* but you won't angry me want right??Heh3..You are just too kind...XPP..Muakzz..Well, I today no mood yet I search something to do..Now I found out something...This is my Friends List..I got too many friends..But I took some I can remember only put..Okiezz??So if I don't put you mean I forgot your name only cause some of my friends name too long..Heh3..

Now show A to E??

A list(Actually got some but maybe I forgot their name so I remember 1)

Amanda Leong(I not sure her surname..Sorry)
~She smart~
~Pengawas~
~Pretty~
~Kind,Friendly also~
~Fun girl oo~

B list(I think got 1 ba...)
Beh Yun Ji
-Emo face-
-Okay okay-

I think that all ba..

C list(This 1 got a lot)
Chin Yee
~Pretty~
~Kind~
~Friendly oo~
~Hotlink's bestfriend..Why??Cause she always tell me to reload..~
~Purple girl...Don't ask me why..~

Charissa
~Serious Pretty~
~Cheerleading girl..0.o~
~Tall~

Chan Chow
-My tuition "Chi Mui" if Nellie here than "Chi Mui"..If no than no lo-
-Funny-

Chee Yeow(Don't know why must put??)
-The mouth so sui!!-
-Err...Smart-
-Sometimes jerk-

D list no...E got..Heh3..
Elise Wong
~Pretty~
~Smart~
~A bit tomboylish~
~My Primary Bestfriends..Muakzz~
~A positive girl~

Ed-Lyn
~Fun~
~Pretty~
~Smart..(Hate her cause her Sejarah keng!!!)~
~Always try to make me laugh~
~A "bubble" girl~

Hmm..Blue is bestie..Purple is goodies...Blue-Black is Okiee Okiee..Lol..Whatever la..They are my friends also..

Write at 4-10-08 by -VoN S@N-