About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Chapter 62(Tagged by Bear)

Haiz..Finally I got something to update my blog..Phew..Thank to Bear..Lol..

1. Where would you go if someone sponsors you an air ticket?
Hmmm..Japan gua..XPP

2. What's your favourite thing to do?
With my bestfriends..=PP


3. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Last time I think can but now I think now is not really..

4. If you were given a chance to receive something, what would it be?
I don't know wei..I want alot thing but now I hope is 7A of PMR result..><


5. Thing/people that you can't live without?
My family, bestfriends, oxygen, money(Must buy some supply mah..Lol)


6. What are you afraid to lose?
Family and bestfriends..

7. If you won 1 million dollars, what would you do?
Keep half use half...Heh3..

8. What do you dream of doing in the future?
Hmm..I wish to open pet shop, wedding shop, graphic designer and blah blah...*Whoa*


9. List down 3 good points about the person who gave you this survey.
Good point arr...Friendly(Err...), Smart...And Fun...=="


10. What makes you happy?
Family(Sometimes bah..)Bestfriends,Doggie and last is I got enough money to go out play..Bluek..


11. What type of person do you hate the most?
Jerk...Say bad about my friends...=0..I don't know la..


12. If you have a superpower, what would it be?
To read ppl mind...Lol..I like that..


13. Would you go for happiness or money?
Of cause HAPPINESS!!Without happiness that won't be Von San here..


14. Who do you think are the most important people in your life?
Family N Friends..Hmm...Can plus my dog??

15. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, would you die for him/her?
I don't know cause I still single..Lol

16. Who is the last person who hugged you?
Err..May or Ying??I think is May ba..


17. What is the one thing you want to do badly right now?
I don't know wei..


18. Who are you close to?
My bestfriends...=D


19. Are you courageous enough to tell the person that you like him/her?
Not really..Kekekeke...


20. If you could do one thing over again, what would it be?
I want to redo a lot of thing le..How??


7 things that scare me
-My friends tak nak me...T>T-

-Horro Movie-
-Too high place??-
-Lonely-
-I don't know what my bestfriends need-
-Bugs!!!-
-A lot la-

7 random facts about me.
-Nerds-
-Wear spec-
-Useless sometimes-
-Talkative-
-Not tall or short-
-Sleep late-
-Last minute ppl-

7 things I plan to do before I die.
-Be with my bestfriends-

-Use all my money go out-
-Keep a lot of happy memory-
-Play games all day-
-Told the guy "I love u"...-..-"-
-Play with my dog at house-
-Waste my time??-

7 things I can't do
-Betray my bestfriends if they never betray me-

-Take drug-
-Just to hurt myself cause I also hurt in my heart-
-Take smoke-
-Say bad word(even thought I say..Must get rid of it)-
-A ppl that useless at all-
-Hmmm..I don't jor-

7 things I always say
-Swt-
-Hehe-
-Keke-
-Err...-
-Haiz-
-*nth to say*-
-So...-

7 people to do this questionnaire
Ed-Lyn

Michelle
Chloe
4 more who want to do..Do only la...=PP

Write at 4.10.08 by -VoN S@N-