About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, October 13, 2008

Chapter 65(Err....Hmm...XPP)

Today went to school..Boring..Not really cause got Ying,Yen,Wen Tyng and Shermaine teman me..Lol..Hmmm..
Lol..I think I should say sorry to my "friend" for some reason that cannot say...Just have to say sorry..

ELISE!!YOU SO EVIL ALWAYS BULLY ME!!!T.T..BUT I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU OO..Muakzz..O.o..Hehe..I not lesbian..Muahaha...

Hmm..I kinda bored..Why??Exam coming..Quite nerve(really??Err..A bit got la)..So must study..

Oh ya..Good Luck to PMR,SPM,SPTM students oo..

I think I gonna be crazy if I simply rethink again but I still feel something not right..Something is hidden from me..I still scared la..Love My Bestie In School Oo..

Hehe..Last these day watching "Ka Hao Yuet Yuen"..Omg..Is really nice and good to watch..Give rate of 9.5/10..Lol..Must watch oo..Is a Hong Kong show..English is Moonlight Resonance..Even though Astro On Deman already over but must watch also cause is really nice..Hehe..

Kk..Off now..Haiz, today never go Tuition..T>T..Going to play SDO right now..Bye..

Write at 13.10.08 by -VoN S@N-