About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Chapter 66(Happy Yesterday)

Hmmm...Yesterday school were boring cause Pn.Khoo caught me in B class..O.o..Sorry la..Okay..Than go KH room..Wah..2C,D and E girl mostly there..So crowded..Of cause I like big area place so I ask Pn.Ng can I do at Bilik Masakan..Pn.Ng say can..Lol..Charrisa also with me..XP..

At there we do and talk than 2B class come..Weee...They all cooking so I do in bilik sampel..I not sure what that..XPP...Than May they all cook Tom Yam Fried Rice but I the one is eat more..Naughty me..Err..Than Shermain fried rice okay okay..Lol..But Hui Yen Chin Chow Syrup Drink really make me want to drink again..XPP..

Than do do do+play play play=mood up...But tomorrow swimming is cancel..T.T..I a bit depressed right now...T>T...Well, I know yesterday I is happy..XPP

Kla..End here..

Write at 15.10.08 by -VoN S@N-