About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Chapter 67(Let go on..)

Continue continue..For some information of A-E is here:: http://landoftales.blogspot.com/2008/10/chapter-63weeex33a-eheh3.html

Than is G list..
Goh Yoong Ching
-Smart
-Pretty
-Err..My PRIMARY SCHOOL "bestie"..

Gwen Ling
-Pretty
-Smart
-Polite..O.o

H list..
Hui Yen
-Smart..
-Kindly
-Friendly
-Funny

J list
Jie Ying
-Cute
-Loves pink
-Abit popolur..O.o
-Hmm..Don't know how to say oo..

Jia Wen
-Funny
-Loves to be with May

K list..
Katrina Chan
-Smart..
-Hmm..Don't know her how oo..
-Always smile..XPP
-Primary Bestfriend

Kok Hoe(Err..Izzit)
-Sometimes siao..
-Sometimes sot
-But he smart..Lol..

Kok Wee
-Older than me..XP
-Funny
-Weird weird

L list got 2
Leyton
-Noisy..XSS
-Siao siao..

Lee Ching Hui
-Holy smart
-Humble
-Cute
-Friendly

M list...
Michelle Teh
-Cute
-Smart
-Pengawas..o.O..

Mun Yee
-Younger than me
-Funny
-Pretty
-Smart..=D

Mei Yei
-Pretty!!
-Smart!!
-Kind!!
-Too bad change school..

N already!!
Nellie
-Cute
-Smart
-My Zhi Mui in Tuition..

O tak ada P got
Pei Li
-D class Ketua
-Tall!!
-Err..Funny girl oo

Piin Khang
-He siao with Kok Hoe
-Funny
-Like a "auntie"...Guess it..=P

I don't have Q la..R got..
Russel
-Err..I like to bully him even thought I never see his ppl before..Whoa..
-Funny sometimes
-Kind wei...(Not all guy is kind oo)

Ridha
-Funny pengawas in my school.
-Malay guy
-Very siao sometime with Piin Khang..

S list..Too many le..Whatever la..List out..
Sook May
-Cute
-Popular
-Big gugu eyes

Shermaine
-Err..Cute
-Sometimes sot..=="
-Funny

Seaw Huey
-Funny
-Like to kacau her sometimes
-Smart!!

Sook Ying
-Pro drawing
-Pretty..
-Polite girl

Seng Peng
-Smart!!
-Pretty...XPP

T list
Tiffany Cheah
-Mun Kar..O.o..
-Pretty..
-Cute..
-Smart

W list..
Wen Tyng
-Cute
-Math pro
-A bit tomboylish..O.o

X usually don't have but I got
Xue Yi
-Cute
-Yet tomboy
-However funny
-Cause she really cute

Y got 2..
Yu Ying
-She like to ejek me..T>T
-But she kind to me
-Always bully me
-Hard to bully her

Yi Hui
-With Ching Hui
-Cute
-Like to kacau her too

Z list
Zhen Jian
-Sot sot
-Too tall
-His guy mah..Hmm..Funny

Zhen Yue
-Kind..
-If angry than baboom..

End here..Actually there got more but let me get their name correct than I put..Okay??I list until here first..Hehe..Muakzz.