About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, October 31, 2008

Chapter 69(Grr...Very Fire Ahh!!)

Haiz..These week so hot..Hot day mah..Lol..Is okay..Today very fire!!!Grrr..Hate it..Must put ice on my head..XPP...Well, haha..If "they" still want to "fight" for the stupid thing that "flirt"..Sure I win..Cheh..Aiyo..Also not sure...Don't know why I also fire...Maybe I hate ppl say bad about my friends..

Now also bad mood...But hope my exam can pass and I at D class..Love D class right now..Muakzz..
D class is study+fun abit..B class is happiness+fun+..............Aiyo..Hehehe..

Now my mood still bad la..Oh ya..Wonderland tonight..Lol..=="

Write at 31-10-2008 by -VoN S@N-