About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Chapter 68(Happy Day O.o..Hehe..Muakzz)

Take sister back to her house than go Giant with dad..Hehe..Back to home..Spot 2 miss called and 1 msg..Automatic I will check want..May say want to come to my house..Shock..Happy lo..Lol..Msg to her can come...Hehe

Than she come..I let her in my room and we chit-chat than go mamak eat maggie goreng..The maggie goreng going to make die..Lol..Play the ice..XPP..Than go pasar..Than went to "Wei Wei bookshop"..We go there buy string..Hehe..Than I ask her she buy for what..She say to me is for do some book..Than I ask her to teach me lo..Lol..Oh ya..Quite happy now my area of house got sell string..

Than still chit-chat at my house..At my room..She teach me how to make a book..I will show it later..I want to say "I love you..May May"..

Now is picture time..I will show you is this two:


Handmade..Handmade...


This called pink&yellow..Actually that got a name but don't know what name..I can only say is from Sailormoon Season 2..Is a cute girl but evil..Her colour is belong to pink yet her ball is yellow..XPP



Actually this thing is Katrina teach me when we at stander 5...Glomps..I miss her so much...


Cute??Lol..A bit cacat already..


Who loves Selangor??Red and Yellow..Cool..XPP



DNA of Selangor..Yeng le..Lol..=="


The end part..A bit cacat..


Cool..Well is very short and small..


Wah..Cute wor..Hehe..Sot sot jor..


May teach me want..I make 2..Err..Actually is 3 but the other never take picture..


Cacat mini book..That what I can say lo..


Cute or not I put??=PP


Sewing not so good..Gomen..


The spider leg..Lol..Kidding la..


Pretty??Can use do write thing..


A page...So is easy..But never use before..Kla end here

Write at 27.10.08 by -VoN S@N-