About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Chapter 64(Haiz...Wish everything was okay..)

Yesterday an original day..Not really cause I forgot that I put phone on my pocket!!!Lucky May help me keep or not I sure cry of scared..Than at class play play play..Than study study study..Than recess after recess everything go normal..Than Teacher not yet come..Most of boy student start to play poker card and play 21 black jack..3 girls play too...Than Pei Li(Our class Ketua) tell Teacher cause this thing happen since last week..Than when BM teacher want to come..Chee Yeow told me to keep his poker card in my taperwave as I bring bread come..

Actually is belongs to Munish..Whatever..Almost BM going to over than Pn.Belinda,Pn.Khoo do spotcheck in our class...Everyone go out..I just scared they took some important pen of mine and my precious gunting(Cause is not my so I say precious) and Poker Card..Than Pn.Parimala also..En.Shukri also there since is BM period..Than Kevin taperwave got Poker Card and Teacher start to say him..Pn.Khoo say check my taperwave got Poker Card or not..I check but I never open..So Teacher don't really care..Than Pn.Khoo say I also play...That shock me..I was like so don't know what to say..Cause I got play la..But not berjudi..O.o..Correct..Some of my friends got berjudi..Than I feel like so geram..Wen Tyng know also..And I cried..T>T

Lucky Yu Ying and Pei Li say I never play..Than I just back with Wen Tyng..Actually Pei Li is also hard to do..She force to say all the boy got play..But girl is Pn.Parimala caught them..That is............................No need to know..Than I just okay but Pei Li got ask Teacher to amaran them and give them penalty than okay liao..Haiz I also don't know la..Hope everything back to normal..

Write at 8.10.08 by -VoN S@N-