About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chapter 233(Photoooo..;3)

Pic from my Chinese New Years..;DDDD..
Never take too many photo..=/
Why..
Also don't know le..><.. Though photo can't post at FB but is okay..;3~~ Bubblee...Arghh..She macam rabbit la..Stupid Bubble..Always so act innocent but so naughty..=P
So for New Years Eves and a lot of shop is close..Buuuuu~~Arghh..Is just so hard to find a restaurant to eat..
Finally arrived to Puchong..:D~~!!
And still can't find any nice restaurant..But only one big chinese restaurant and we went it..><.. Than my dad go talk to waitress and take a set of dish..OMG..Imagine how much 528!!!!!!!!!! Walao..The restaurant really rompak lo but before we want to go..The first dish arrived..=.= Expensive dao.. And than the restaurant really earn a lot loooooooo~~~!! This woman..Pro..She served as so quick and fast..O.O!!

The restaurant name..=.=..Damn expensive lor..

The first dish arrived but before we want to go..The woman pour the syrup on it??
See the salmon..So little~~!!And the crispy thing so many..Just imagine how much they earn..=.=~!!

Shark Fin's soup..Oklor this want...=/

This arr..I just eat the abalone..=D..Okla but is really not worth..Haha~!!

Prawn..Quite big but I not so fond of it..Haha...Just eat one...

Lotus Steam Rice..Forgot what name..Arghh..Not really fond..Just ate few scoop..=X

The last dish..Lotus Pao??Okay..This I really ate a lot..Haha..:D!!..But for the price of that not so worth lo~~~~

Daddy and sister..Haha..So cute..Both mouth so alike..:D!!~~

The normal lotus pao...Should have rabbit shape mah..><..So normal green colour..=/ Dad and sis ignore me..Piff..>