About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Chapter 328(Ish ish..=.=!!!)

Before start my life update...I will continue my story..Lol..~~!!

So today setting is all Tomoyo's friends go shopping..^O^..
As usual all friends will walk together but in a shopping mall that not so big sure split..Haha..;D
Natsumi and Sakura walk together while by Kotoko and Yukiko walk together..^^
Tomoyo..She walk everywhere as she like de la..=P
Later they all went to a restaurant to eat..
Gosh..Kotoko's friend many till don't know how to count but Kotoko is still sitting with Natsumi they all..;D~!!
Than all talk talk and talk..So fun~~
Until something make everything not so fun..Gah..Tomoyo just hate it..
What it friend??
Tomoyo wonder..><..!!

Story end..Back to my real life..Kay~~!!

Today got koko..Weeeeeeeeeee~~~~!!
Then was playing around..
I just can't stop liking you kay..Stop myself..Don't want be les..=.=~!!
After koko so go eat..
Today Wen Tyng give me a shock..
She was riding her bicycle so fast until terlangga one junior student..O.O
Everyone at the place is shocking!!
May, Ying and Hui Yen go to see Wen Tyng and I go see the junior student..><...
I want to make sure she alright..Than I tell Charlie to take away the bicycle away but he like never listen me until I shout!!
After May settle with Tyng jor she come to me and see the junior..Lucky the junior is alright or not I really feel guilty..!!
Then I only focus on Wen Tyng..
I almost cried out when she told us that suddenly she feel everything is blackout..
Wen Tyng..I really hope she okay..><..
She my close close friend..!!
I love her and I don't want her to be hurt..I was worried..=/
Haixx..

After that we today all play meeples...:D
But actually not so fun la..Don't know why this time..@.@

Arghh..I so busy..I got homework and thing to settle..O,O~!!!

Write at 12.02.2011 by -VoN S@N-