About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chapter 326(If this a dream please don't wake me up..=/)

Weeeeeee..Today gonna write storyyy..^^
What the tittle??
Lol..
My story is random kay..^^

So today character focus on Tomoyo and Kotoko..Hrmm

So so the setting at where le??
Tomoyo was resting at her room until Kotoko just pop out into her room..
Tomoyo just feel shock looking at Kotoko because Kotoko seldom find her due some reason...
Tomoyo go into kitchen and take a juice for Kotoko but same time Tomoyo just don't want to give her..
Tomoyo really weird..:DDDD~~!!
And than Kotoko keep on making Tomoyo's smile because Kotoko say she so happy seeing Tomoyo until her face is red..
But for Tomoyo who don't know how to trust..
All she can do is smile..Tomoyo feel so hurt..
Tomoyo think she fall in love with Kotoko but how can??
Tomoyo just love Kotoko??Haha..

Next post tomorrow..^^

Write at 10.02.2011 by -VoN S@N-