About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Chapter 325(=.=..arghh..T,,T)

Gah..Today seem a worst day for me.=/
I just feel so so sleepy at class..
I got drink coffee but I think I bought wrong type..Lol~~
T^T
So trouble at class..

Arghh..
Most important now is my SEJARAH..=.=~~
Like I promise Pei Li..I now delete all their photo..*cross finger*..I gonna keep some..Muahaha..^^
I want to edit this pic most nice..So I can keep as memoryyyyyy as this is my "artwork"~~~~:D
Can right??^^
And now I want edit pic..^^

Oh ya..I need restttttttttt~~~~~~~I miss you my dear Elise..I feel so happy when u say u received the cardddddd!!!
Rawsss..U make my day go happy..^^

Okok..:D..
I got to go..Want to edit photo..

PS:Sorry to my bro's friends..Yesterday I was too tired..Doesn't mean to show my "bu shuang" face..Hehe~~

Write at 08.02.2011 by -VoN S@N-